Senior Java/Spring/API Developer
Req ID: 94824
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Java/Spring/API Developer to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and test solutions to integrate with disparate business services using Java/J2EE design and development knowledge, good understanding of ESB, RESTful and SOA.
- Promote secure and patterned coding practices
- Promote reuse across the organization
- Coordinate with back-end services (specifications, timelines, abilities) and act as key member for dev squads
- Quickly stub out or prototype the data from the back ends by adopting Test Driven Development or Behavioral Driven Development strategies.
- Perform mapping and design of specs for transformation between API Gateway and back-end service
- Works closely with business partners, architect and technical groups to review, design, and implement requirements and strategy
- 'Non-functional: Performance, Capacity management, Logging and other key monitoring needs
- Estimation techniques in Agile methodologies
Review the needs of platform and coordinate with Platform Architects and Developers.
Developing automation test scripts (TDD/BDD).
- 'Strong Java/J2EE design and development knowledge, good understanding of ESB, RESTful and SOA. Knowledge of ESB - Enterprise Service Bus implementations is preferred.'
- Strong Design experience in developing high available/Scalable - Web Services.
- Experience in Agile Scrum development models. Specially working experience in distributed agile development teams
- Operating Environment: J2EE Stack with ESB, RESTful and SOA.
- Key Differentiating Factor:
1. Develop common components and ability to do quick and through analysis of services impact.
2. Ability to do prototype by mock/stub data to evaluate the key gaps/risks/challenges.
- Key Result Areas (KRAs):
1. Build and deliver effective Impact analysis of the various business services by considering the upstream and downstream applications
2. Develop rapid prototypes for new business needs
3. Through estimation by considering various aspects of design both functional and non-functional requirements.
4. Coordinate effectively with Squads/Agile Scrum teams and various other stake holders include Architects, Business Analysts.
5. Build stubs/mock frameworks to increase test coverage
6. Build code coverage frameworks
- 3-5 years of experience in Application Programming Interface (API)
- 1-3 years of experience in Rest
- 3-5 years of experience in Agile with Scrum
- Bachelor degree in engineering is required.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.