Senior Manager Compliance, Specialised Projects
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
See yourself in our team
Wealth, DCEO and Program Delivery provides risk management to the Wealth Management, Deputy CEO and Program Delivery businesses of CBA.
Do work that matters
Reporting to the General Manager Specialised Projects, you will drive delivery of activities for the Compliance Line 2 sub-stream of the CFS Separation program ('Project Spark'). This includes leading the review and development of day one compliance capability and compliance management frameworks for the standalone Line 2 Compliance function for CFS.
On any given day you will:
- Lead, coach, motivate and role model effective risk management behaviours and influence stakeholders to adopt similar practices;
- Provide project oversight, including delivery and day to day leadership of the Compliance Line 2 sub-stream;
- Engage, influence, and advise key internal and external stakeholders regarding all relevant compliance work;
- Work with the Program Manager, Specialised Projects to ensure program governance requirements are completed with respect to Compliance Line 2 sub-stream responsibilities.
- Support the Executive Manager, Change and Communications to identify and manage interdependencies within the Compliance Line 2 sub-stream, and the broader CFS Separation Program.
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Compliance experience for a financial services firm and/or multi-national organisation with demonstrated understanding of industry practices and compliance requirements;
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels across the organisation;
- Demonstrated ability to drive risk management awareness, culture and education programs;
- Advanced ability to think critically, analytically and strategically;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a commerce/business or finance discipline.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 10/09/2020
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.