Senior Manager - DEX Marketing
Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon’s Delivery Experience team is responsible for how customers experience delivery including Prime FREE Same-Day, Rush Delivery, Scheduled Delivery, Amazon Day, non-Prime Delivery and many more. Our innovative programs impact hundreds of millions of customers around the world. The Delivery Experience team is changing the way customers shop, giving them ways to get what they want and need, even quicker. Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? It isn’t just part of how we work, it’s part of the product.
The Delivery Experience team is looking for a Senior Manager of DEX Marketing to help drive consumer awareness and adoption of Delivery Programs. In this role, you and your team will own the marketing strategy and execution for advertising delivery options holistically, as well as key projects and campaigns across Amazon-owned properties and digital marketing channels, working collaboratively with colleagues who own marketing strategy and execution for individual delivery benefits within the portfolio. You will be accountable for capturing marketing best practices across Amazon’s delivery programs and marketing channels, and serve as the global liaison for Amazon delivery marketing worldwide. You will be responsible for designing strategic, customer-facing programs to hit customer and revenue goals. Leveraging deep domain and competitive landscape understanding, you will create complex experiment frameworks, analyze results, and structure scalable programs covering a wide variety of customer-facing channels and touch points. Further, you will be tasked with implementing strategies for driving traffic and customer adoption, retention, and engagement; creating and testing new, engaging content and messaging; and reporting on business results to leadership.
We are looking for someone with a proven record of taking marketing programs from conception to completion, independently crafting strategy, and coordinating with other team members to execute complex programs. Candidates should have a deep understanding of the marketing processes integral to large organizations, and experience ideating and overseeing creative digital campaigns as well as creating messaging and content in support of brand positioning and identity. They should be comfortable in both an ambiguous, self-sufficient role, as well as one of team support and interaction. Keys to success will be outstanding copywriting skills, exemplary communication with cross-functional teams and senior leadership, and the ability to use data to develop targeted marketing programs, design sophisticated and innovative A/B tests, and quickly double down on programs that show success. Candidates must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, and solving problems). The ideal candidate is motivated, agile, with strong marketing program development, problem-solving, and communication skills.
· Develop and execute creative marketing programs, campaigns and promotions across various channels, including on-site merchandising, landing pages, email and more.
· Create targeted messages and customer communications based on the key value propositions and use cases of our delivery programs.
· Ideate and execute A/B testing and optimization efforts to optimize delivery program KPIs.
· Oversee production of creative assets (in partnership with internal design teams or external agencies).
· Develop high-quality communications for major product launches.
· Build and analyze key metrics and traffic patterns to measure attribution / performance of marketing programs, and create communication and documentation strategy to institutionalize learning
· Document and share best practices with international teams to drive global success.
· Proactively identify trends and suggests new marketing features and functionality for development.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
· 8+ years professional marketing experience in a fast-moving consumer business.
· Experience in people management
· Experience with Content Management Systems, including basic use of online editing and publishing tools (XML, HTML) and Web traffic measurement tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Familiarity with A/B content and message testing
· Experience in copy writing and/or brand positioning
· Proficient with Excel and other MS Office tools
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Merchandising, Ecommerce, or similar field
· MBA or Advanced Marketing, Merchandising, Ecommerce or Communications degree
· Deep knowledge of digital marketing methods and strategies; experience planning, developing and executing marketing programs
· Proven ability to create customer-facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to an online audience
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
· Experience in either e-commerce or consumer technology
· Experience with building and editing Web pages, online merchandising, content marketing, and email marketing
· Experience with mobile and social advertising
· Facility with SQL (basic queries) desired
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.