Senior Manager, Enterprise
You ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we re commit
to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you ll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing
audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally
and bring your whole self to work, there s no limit to the impact you can
make. Let s do this.
KPMG's Enterprise practice helps clients manage risk so they can focus on their
core businesses. By intimately understanding the client's business, we convert
information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client
efficiency and performance.
The Senior Manager will be required to apply KPMG s accounting practices an
methodologies on client's engagements and have the ability to manage the
relationship with the clients, practice leaders, and junior staff.
* Oversee and manage a wide range of client engagements including review
engagements, compilation engagements and tax compliance, etc. for owner-
* Participate in the practice group to assist in implementing the business
* Work with members of the assurance management group to meet the goals of
the assurance financial plan.
* Counsel, train, and mentor audit staff.
* At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to
work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the
accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to
devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for
* Strong knowledge of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises and
Canadian corporate and personal tax
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Aptitude for business development both internally and externally
* Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients
as a trusted business advisor
* Dedication and strong work effort.
* Demonstrates leadership qualities.
* Demonstrated ability to leverage staff through effective delegation.
* Strong mentoring and performance management skills.
* Excellent client service skills, with the ability to understand the
* Deliver quality service and value to clients.
* Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and
professionalism in the performance of duties.
* Must have a Canadian CPA designation.
* 5+ years postgraduate experience.
* Professional accounting firm experience is a must
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example
We seek the facts and provide insight
We are committed to our communities
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce.
KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will
accommodate applicants disability-related needs, up to the point of undue
hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any
assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment
process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with
disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation
in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the HR
Shared Service Centre by email at or by phone at
or toll free 1- (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all
applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment
process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the
applicant s individual accessibility needs.
Auto req ID
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.