Senior Manager Strategy & Transformation
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- We are customer-focused with a high integrity culture
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Working on high impact projects
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
The Payment Services Utility (PSU) team is a newly established area of the ES operating model that manages the end to end technology and operations for payments within the CBA group. This includes all real time, domestic, international and merchant payment services.
You will be responsible to lead a team of 5 Individuals and leading the integrated management of strategic initiatives across PSU to achieve specific organisational strategies and business benefits. This involves strategic planning, coordination and execution of strategic priorities impacting PSU.
In addition, you will be asked to provide strategic support to the Head of Transformation and General Manager Performance and PSU Leadership Team.
The role reports to the Head of Transformation, PSU and will reside within the PSU Performance function
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
- Lead and coordinate the strategic execution of key PSU initiatives - with both risk buy-down and Productivity benefits
- Provide guidance and mentoring to Delivery Leads in adherence to Group Delivery Framework and other procedures, frameworks and processes as relevant
- Coordinate various reporting mechanisms addressed to senior leaders (GM and above)
- Facilitate various steering groups and other governance forums with senior leaders in attendance
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with program stakeholders, including customers and program and project delivery (including IT) teams
- Structure program and project teams for success incorporating required skills from CBA teams and sourcing resources from delivery partner organisations
- Coach and develop team members in accordance to their career aspirations and with the goal of uplifting their over-all job performance
- Provide counsel to the Head of Transformation in the form of insights, recommendations, and other types of analysis to ensure that right decisions are made, critical milestones are consistently met, and work streams progress as per expectation
- Identifying, driving and delivering continuous improvement and efficiency enhancements in the delivery process
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform safely in line with relevant internal Group policies and external regulatory requirements.
Your skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in transformation projects with a strong focus on Strategic execution
- Hands on experience in delivering simple to very complex projects
- Managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Coordination and execution of strategic initiatives
- Business analysis and problem solving
- Dealing with ambiguity / complexity
If this role is of interest, you would like more information or a fully confidential discussion on opportunities with CommBank, please do apply now.
This is a highly rewarding, career minded opportunity that will lead you on to great things. With a supportive management structure and a fantastic work / life balance which offers flexible, full time, part time and job share work arrangements, the CBA will, in return for your skills and passion, offer you a challenging, varied and enjoyable opportunity and the autonomy to shine. If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities, we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, we can support this.
We are committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role, supporting diversity across all areas. All information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/08/2020
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.