Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Operations Manager (Pardot)
Duration: 6 Month Contract (likely to extend)
Start Date: July 2020
Rate: £350-450 Per Day dependant on experience
Computer Futures are seeking a well-organised Marketing Operations Manager to own the full marketing stack for a key client of ours in Central London. Stack: Pardot, Salesforce, Wordpress. You will need to collaborate with the Global Marketing Director, the rest of the marketing team and internal teams to develop leadership webinars and campaign activities.
- Expert experience in a marketing operations or related roles.
- Experience in marketing automation and CRM platforms, including certifications in Pardot and/or Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills: comfort explaining technical problems in person and in writing.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills; able to analyse and recommend decisions on spend, campaign activity, and marketing plans
- Total ownership: you will have come from an environment in which people are responsible for their work and you thrive being autonomous
- Has developed and shipped successful marketing ops programs and has the results to prove it
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the implementation of marketing ops programs and processes (i.e. marketing automation implementation, CRM updates/maintenance, lead scoring, etc.)
- Building and owning all marketing campaign funnels, including landing page creation
- Conducting an SEO implementation and creation of hub pages for content
- Setting up and overseeing day-to-day marketing automation in Pardot
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer lifecycle journey and identifying opportunities to activate, engage and retain customers.
- Collaborating on various cross-functional projects to improve processes and efficiencies
- Monitoring and maintaining data quality for leads, contacts, and marketing campaign-related data and activities within the marketing databases
- Owning reporting on overall, channel and campaign performance, including the leads, mqls, pipeline and revenue generated
If you are interested in this position please send an up to date CV or contact Emma Jackson discuss further, immediate interview slots available.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.