Senior Network Engineer - Corp IT
- Design, build and maintain the Lazada network across SEA region.
- Design/plan and execute network configurations and upgrades for new projects, technology upgrades/enhancements, incident management/mitigation and day to day internal change requests.
- Plan and execute onsite network hardware installation and replacements at Lazada Offices/Warehouse/Sort Centers (typically with the use of external vendors).
- Maintain the upgrade path of all network hardware SEA region wide:
- ensure all devices are under support contract
- plan/execute controlled upgrades and replacements when devices are close to EoS.
- Role will be a mix of Network design/Implementation and operational work.
- Follows documented network services processes and procedures – identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
- Monitors, responds and provides resolution for all network problem and incident tickets.
- Performs customer service duties and responds to customer requests as defined by management.
- Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures; assists with troubleshooting circuit equipment and all other network issues.
- Work with colleagues from various teams when designing new deployments, on-boarding new clients and troubleshooting incidents.
- Prepares activity reports as requested by management.
- Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and creates supporting documentation for review by peers and management.
- Maintains network services documentation related to work area.
- Completes network change requests in accordance with service level agreements and change management policies.
• Strong experience with BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Strong experience with Layer 2 technologies.
- Basic understanding with MPLS.
- Experience with automation is a bonus (but not essential).
- Knowledge of basic IT technologies, i.e., monitoring tools, troubleshooting tools.
- Strong documentation skills (especially network diagrams).
- Ability to work on tasks and projects autonomously.
- Ability to work pro-actively to fix problems and respond to change requests.
- Ability to understand and apply technical concepts.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Singaporeans only
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.