Senior NLP/ML Engineer
As an NLP/ML Engineer, you will be responsible for creating NLP/ML solution prototypes and working with our engineering team to transition these prototypes into production. You will work closely with the business and tech teams to create machine learning platforms across various problem domains including but not limited to voice-to-text, object recognition and document clustering. You will also be a big driver in our ML/NLP roadmap.
We are looking for someone who is curious, a self-starter, continuous learner and progressive in nature as our team plays in a variety of spaces from microservices, NLP and Machine learning to continuous delivery and DevOps in the AWS cloud.
Our team works in an agile environment encompassing DevOps & CI/CD. We have multiple production workloads using ML and NLP already in the cloud and are continuing to grow!
- Research, design and evaluate NLP/ML models for identified problems
- Regularly report research outcomes to business and IT stakeholders
- Develop end-to-end content relevance and search solutions including similarity detection algorithms
- Identify key prediction, classification and clustering ML problems based on Isentia business domains
- Use informal problem statements, formal descriptions, success criteria and assumptions to define the identified problems
- Develop end-to-end NLP/ML solutions, and collaborate with technical architects to transition the prototype into the production environment
- Stay up-to-date on emerging NLP, ML and IR trends and research
Who are you?
- 5+ years’ experience working on ML problems in a industry with a large data set
- Research Master’s or PhD education
- Deep knowledge of Numpy, Scipy/SkLearn and Pandas
- Knowledge of ML techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, SVM and decision trees
- Knowledge of DL and NLP concepts
- Great problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience with DL libraries
- Confident expressing real world problems in the ML space
- SQL, Java or AWS experience nice-to-have
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated at providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage, and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and benefits like discounted private health insurance, learning and development opportunities and great social events.
At Isentia we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19, with our recruitment process now fully conducted virtually. As a business we have moved to a working-from-home environment until it is safe for all employees to return to our offices.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organisation in a key creative role, then please apply now.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.