Senior Project Buyer (Manufacturing | West Coast)
- Responsible for the disposition of material according given demand in CIP’s (Continuous Improvement Project) and CSR’s (Customer Specific Requirement and NPI (New Product Introduction).
- Achieving lowest possible cost with shortest possible lead time, OTD (On Time Delivery) and up to our quality standards.
- Functional supervises and oversees of the Supply Chain Management (SCM) Team (Buying, Logistics and IQC).
- Proactive improvement of the quality along the entire supply chain in close cooperation with all involved departments (Product Group, Research & Development, Material Management, Finance).
- Control and verify invoices with price deviations referring to PO
- Make sure that all necessary SCM parameters (vendor data, contracts, warehouse, IQC) are given and stored properly and take appropriate actions whenever necessary.
- Monitor the supplier performance and conduct proper supplier assessments as well. Prepare analysis.
- Work with the supplier to agree on corrective actions to resolve escalated issues (e.g. chasing supplier for OTD) or look for alternative suppliers when necessary.
- Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant
- 5 years’ experience in global sourcing
- Experience in supplier qualification, auditing and corrective action processes
- Experience in SAP/R3 is an added advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16600
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.