Senior Project Operations Manager
My client a global investment bank is looking to expand their presence in Singapore. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager that will manage the full spectrum of Operations and Regulatory work stream of the business. This person will be managing relationship with key stakeholders.
Manage the work stream plans and deliverable working alongside the Business Work Stream Coordinating inputs/artefacts required for regulatory application submissions from other work streams and functions attached to the wider project. Co-ordinate and manage cross dependencies with other work stream PM'S/Leads to ensure regulatory submissions run to plan (e.g. Board Updates, resolutions, approvals etc.) Support CEO Office in compiling Country Business Plans and Strategy Papers for Board review and for submission as part of regulatory applications. Manage relationships and deliverable with key stakeholders within CEO/COO Offices in applicable countries.
- Degree qualified ideally, with 10+ years in banking, specifically experience in working on large multi-dimensional programmed / projects within Operation/Regulatory/Finance Space.
- Strong project management and analytic skills.
- Experience in managing legal restructuring programmed / projects preferred.
- Exceptional relationship management skills. Strong ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders across different disciplines.
- Ability to build and achieve constructive working relationships with stakeholders involved in the execution of the programmed.
- Good understanding of the banking industry and regulatory environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Experience with preparation of Board or other Executive Committee papers preferred.
- Ability to constructively challenge at a variety of levels.
- Good understanding of governance and risk management.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverable in a timely and effective manner.
- High level of responsiveness, sense of urgency; ability to operate in a highly pressurised and dynamic environment.
- Strong drive for results, ability to plan, track and follow through to deliver on aggressive deadlines.
- Role model for the Bank's valued behaviour's, particularly around integrity and confidentiality.
- Singaporeans Preferred
If you are interested please send your CV to Shereen Tan, ***********@ambition.com.sg if you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1107874
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.