Senior Project Planner
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And weve broken several records along the way.
Were excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, theres never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Senior Project Planner Lead:
The Worley Mining, Metals, and Minerals group has an opportunity for a Senior Project Planner Lead. The incumbent will have broad estimating experience: underground development and infrastructure, processing plant, surface infrastructure, civil and pipeline works.
Services will be focused but not limited to:
- Underground development and infrastructure, planning infrastructure, civil and pipeline works
- Multi-discipline estimating
- Productivity setting
- Craft rate setting
- Equipment and materials cost setting
- Industry estimating tools
- Excel estimating tools
- Multi-discipline take-off
- Estimating team management.
Technical leadership and management will be required for engineering work. The role will drive execution of mining projects.
Whatever your ambition, theres a path for you here. And theres no barrier to your potential career success.
- 15 years of industry relevant planning & scheduling experience in positions of successive authority and responsibility.
- Position requires experience with Scheduling software (Primavera Project Planner is preferred, P6 and above), spreadsheets, and word processing software.
- Proficiency with scheduling principles and methods including: CPM scheduling techniques, Resource loading of schedules, Earned value.
- Must have working knowledge of design, procurement, and construction/field service work flow processes.
- Able to effectively communicate with project management, other project leads, and the client, as required. Must identify potential problems and elevate these to the appropriate level(s) of management.
- Able to identify potential problems and elevate these to the appropriate level(s) of management.
- Certifications of continuing education and training related to the project controls and planning/scheduling discipline.
- English fluency in reading, writing and speech
- Multi-project phases experience preferred
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Benchmarking (Project Management)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.