Senior Quality Engineer (SM/VP Level)-Regional Logistics Team
Who are we?
Under the umbrella of one of the largest e-commerce players in Southeast Asia, Lazada Regional Transport team offers a unique opportunity to change the logistic business in this region, in terms of optimization, localization and continuous improvement. We provide best-in-class vehicle routing and capacity management service for the business, all to improve customer experience, reduce cost and lead time.
- We are dealing with million-dollar problems every day!
- We aim high and grow fast. With new opportunities emerging every day, we emphasis on thought processes and continuous learning.
- We work in many organically connected domains, so we need people from different backgrounds.
- We value local knowledge and local experience. We build things in Southeast Asia, for Southeast Asia.
And, we are currently on the lookout for an experience Lead Quality Engineer to join us on this challenge.
As a Quality Engineer you will:
• Work as part of a cross-functional team that has ownership of a product, an important initiative or part of the business. You will work with software engineers, a product managers, UX designers and other test engineers. You’ll need to have superb communication skills and thrive in a collaborative environment and be committed to the success of the team as a whole.
• Lead the creation of a test strategies. You will work with the developers early on in the project to ensure the systems we are building are designed to be effectively tested and quality is built in from the start.
• Write automated tests for service APIs, web UIs and mobile apps. Contribute improvements to our test infrastructure, making tests easier to write, faster to run and more reliable.
What do we look for in a candidate?
• Knowledge of testing tools. You should have experience with at least a few automation tools & frameworks like JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Calabash, Cucumber.
• Coding ability. Automated tests allow us to move quickly without sacrificing quality. You need to be able to work with and improve our test infrastructure, create reliable tests quickly, and understand the code you are testing.
• Knowledge of testing methods. You should have experience creating test strategies and scenarios as well as assessing risk of various development approaches. You should know the different types of tests (ex. unit, acceptance, etc) and when to use them. Experience testing REST/SOAP APIs is ideal.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Has a strong "Customer First" mindset. Able to think out of the box to ensure customers are always put first.
• Able to adapt easily with the internal developed automation tools. Flexible mindset in terms of learning and working style. Able to work with other team members easily.
• Bonus: Experience testing iOS/Android mobile platforms
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.