Senior Research Fellow, Mathematics/Computer Science
NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Research project led by Associate Professor Wang Huaxiong from School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences is looking for a Senior Research Fellow.
- Design and analysis advanced algorithms on homomorphic encryption and security multiparty computation specified in the project
- Engage collaboration partners of the project to capture requirements, formulate research problems, and present findings
- Test and evaluate the algorithms, identify their weaknesses and improve them.
- Guide junior researchers in the team
- Prepare reports and scientific papers
- PhD in Mathematics or Computer Science, or related areas
- At least 5 years of postdoc experience
- Familiar with fundamental theory of cryptography and practice of security
- Hands-on experience with crypto software
- Good ability to communicate clearly, with the ability to work with a team of researchers and industry
- Excellent track records in publishing in IACR journals/conferences
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.