Senior RFP Specialist
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
The Senior RFP Specialist reports to the RFP Manager and works closely with all members of the RFP team as well as members of the Product Management team, and Institutional and Retail sales and relationship management teams. This individual will possess high initiative and the ability to work in a strong team environment. The optimal candidate must possess prior investment marketing experience and an advanced understanding of fixed income investments; be detail oriented; have excellent communication and organizational skills, particularly writing skills; and be able to handle a heavy, deadline-oriented workload.
- Assume primary responsibility for handling Requests for Proposal (RFPs) from prospective clients, consultants and 3rd party intermediaries across all business channels. This entails compiling detailed descriptions and data analysis of products and strategies from available sources.
- Respond to ad hoc, non-RFP requests for information
- Have ability to edit content with quality investment writing skills
- Acquire broad understanding of Eaton Vance products and all applicable content and data resource
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts to obtain specialized data or content. Form relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Develop management relationship skills via increasingly independent interaction with Subject Matter Experts
- Support the sales professionals as needed
- Assume other responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in the financial services industry, minimum 2 years experience as a member of an either a retail or institutional RFP team
- Solid understanding of the investment management business as well as the ability to respond to complex RFPs and coordinate process as a senior team member
- Knowledge of RFP databases (e.g., Qvidian, PMAPS), eVestment Alliance, Factset, Powerpoint, Excel, MSOffice applications
- Some familiarity with consultant databases and content within
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and within established guidelines
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or expression, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.