Senior Security Consultant- Aruba/Clearpass -Remote USA
Optiv Security Inc.
Internal Job ID: 743999713484300Company DescriptionAt Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businessesmore secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essentialindustry. In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightestbusiness and technical minds in cyber security.
We are passionate championsfor our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for ourclients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, yourvoice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, onpeople, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast,and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow.
We'reproud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a morec
Job DescriptionThe Consultant, Architecture . and. Implementation is responsible forpost-sales product and service implementation. Technology SolutionsConsultants are responsible for completing assigned projects in a mannerconsistent with the team's Consulting Standard, which emphasizes theimportance of providing exceptional customer service. They are alsoresponsible for meeting consulting billing objectives. How you'll make an impact:
- Install, test, evaluate customer ordered equipment and software.
- Train customers on how to use Optiv's installed technology.
- Ensure customer communication and satisfaction when a project is complete tobe sure project has met all proposal objectives and is completed on-time.
- Act as a representative to identify opportunities as they relate to
Optiv's practice areas.
- Refer potential add-on sales opportunities to either account managers orsolutions engineers.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizationstandards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educationalworkshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personalnetworks; participating in professional associations such as ISSA.
- Obtain and maintain top tier vendor certification.
- Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, statusreporting, and project completion reporting.
- Hands on experience with Aruba Clearpass and with any other additional toolspreferred: Splunk, F5 (ASM, APM), QRADAR, Logrythm, PaloAlto, Mcafee, PKI, Imperva, Symantec (SEP, DLP, Bluecoat)
- InfoSec/Cyber implementation experience
- Experience in a customer facing/consulting capacity
- Demonstrated ability to lead junior consulting professionals
- Ability to travel up to 50%Preferred:
- Fully qualified/certified on 1 or more technologies
- Hands on experience implementing WLAN Controllers - more than 1
- Hands on experience implementing ClearPasss - more than 1
- Experience with 802.1X authentication solutions
- Experience with 8.x Aruba OS
- Experience with Policy Manger, Guest
- Experience with RADIUS
- Experience with HA environments
Certifications strongly preferred:
- ACMX /ACCXAdditional InformationWhy you'll love it here:If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and movesthe industry forward, find your place at Optiv!
As a market-leadingprovider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensiveecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, servingmore than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, includingcommercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise toplan, build, and run successful security programs across RiskManagement, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, SecurityOperations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv remainscommitted to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion within ourorganization and throughout the industry. With Optiv you can expect:
- Work/life balance.
We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off programthat encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
- Professional training reso
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.