Senior Security Tester
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd
• Understand and analyze testing requirements to prepare test plan, and test design.
• Prepare and ensure readiness of and test environment to carry out the test execution.
• Perform the security tests (DAST/SAST) or code review.
• Analyze test results and work with respective teams to resolve issues.
• Present the test results to project teams or customers, and be able to articulate the security issues to customers.
• Prepare test report for submission.
• Provide verifications for the fixed issues.
• Assess the justifications for risk assessment.
• The Security Test Analyst is responsible to conduct and follow-up Web and Mobile Applications.
• VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Testing).
• DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing).
• SAST (Static Application Security Testing).
• Code Review and Security Test Tools implementation.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management of Information Systems or equivalent.
• Comfortable working odd hours.
• An independent learner.
• Able to articulate the security issues to customers & developers and provide suggestions for remediation.
• Security certifications like CSSLP, CISSP, CREST, CEH, CPSA, GWAPT, GMOB will have added advantages.
Please send your latest CV in word file to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career page: http://quinnox-solutions.com/careers/
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.