Senior Software Engineer Sales Intelligence
The Engineering Sales Intelligence Team is passionate about driving high impact
by pushing technological boundaries and cultivating a culture of innovation and
creativity. We focus on adopting, integrating with, and building tools
necessary to drive the most efficient developer experience with a focus on high
reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ultimately helps Bloomberg increase
revenue through the subscription and usage of all its products. CRM tools
empower global sales and product departments to engage with millions of
existing and prospective clients by using opportunities and user analytics,
while providing excellent product support. As part of this dynamic team, you
will influence the direction and delivery of this multidimensional platform.
In this role, you will have hands-on experience with a CRM solution that has
been built in-house and rivals others in the market. You will be building out
workflow efficiencies for various sales strategies, providing valuable insights
driven from a tremendous amount of data, and leveraging machine learning
technology to solve complex predictive analysis problems. These functionalities
will help end users lead and optimize the entire sales cycle.
You are a seasoned developer with strong technical skills and a consistent
record of building innovative products. Your goal is to maximize value by
understanding user/customer needs and adoption requirements. Your collaborative
ability to work with stakeholders, including engineering teams and business
partners, will help move our products and processes forward.
We'll trust you to:
* Enhance, build, and support innovative full stack applications
* Apply SDLC methodologies and sound technical design
* Deeply understand customer needs and take full ownership of domain areas
* Partner with key stakeholders such as the business and engineering teams
* Proactively identify opportunities and challenge the status quo
You need to have:
* 4+ years of professional experience with a strongly typed object-oriented
programming language including C#, C++, or Java
* 2+ years of professional experience with a relational database such as
SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.
* Professional experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
* Strong analytical, creative problem solving, and interpersonal skills
* BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology
We'd love to see:
* Front-end/UI development experience
* Micro-services and distributed architecture experience
* Continuous integration/deployment and automated testing experience
* Working in a cross-functional Agile team environment
* Experience and passion working with CRM applications is a plus
microservices/daemons running on Bloomberg Cloud Computing for the middleware,
and SQL Server backend. Recently, we have started to explore and make use of
some additional technologies/standards such as PostgreSQL, Kafka, Rabbit MQ,
REST/OAS3, GraphQL, NodeJS, React.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.