Senior Software Engineer (Sensor and Rails)
Looking to join a high-performance culture that provides global companies with industry-leading workplace management technology? Then, Archibus + Serraview & SpaceIQ is the place for you.
Our combined companies offer a collaborative culture with talented and genuine people who strive to boost productivity and efficiency for every customer. Employees love our casual yet results-focused work environment. And we are constantly on the lookout for team players who work harder, faster, and smarter.
While our distributed teams span the globe, we work closely together to get the job done. If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial career opportunity, check out our open positions. Join Archibus + Serraview & SpaceIQ and help take workplace management to a whole, new level.
- Take responsibility for the design, implementation, and delivery of complex projects that span across quarters and impact multiple teams
- Solve complex distributed systems problems including consensus and leader election
- Mentor, educate and support those around you, as well as other engineers within the company
- 5+ years of industry experience building large-scale backend systems
- Solid experience Ruby and Rails.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and relational database systems (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Working experience with Kafka, Redis.
- Deep knowledge and real-world experience with the AWS ecosystem.
- Real-world experience with distributed systems, especially containers, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm.
- Solid experience with designing and building Micro-services architecture.
- Experience building highly scalable, maintainable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements.
- Adept at communicating and collaborating effectively with others (outside the team), promoting your ideas as well as being humble when you may be wrong.
- Working experience with languages such as Scala or Java.
- Working experience with NoSQL technologies (Mongo dB, Casandra, Others)
- Bachelor's or master's degree preferably in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.