Senior Specialist Processing Engineering
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And weve broken several records along the way.
Were excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, theres never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, theres a path for you here. And theres no barrier to your potential career success.
Senior Specialist Process Engineering Lead:
To carry out the Technical Integrity role for the Process discipline while ensuring all design work is safe and carried out in a safe manner.
Ensure all design work conforms to the codes and standards used by the client, or to agreed industry standards. Responsibilities also include supervising and coordination of all Process Engineers working in the Process discipline group.
Candidate must be able to develop and maintain a quality design threshold for the Process discipline through use of understandable quality procedures while ensuring all Process work is carried out within established budgets and schedules.
- The overall supervision of the Process discipline work on a project
- Technical direction, advice and control of the Process work.
- Liaison with client discipline representatives to establish technical direction where not provided by codes & standards
- Scope definition, estimation and progress control of the Process engineering activities
- Planning of man hour budgets, schedules, manpower loadings and staffing requirements, by skill and experience, to satisfy project requirements and direction given by the Engineering Manager
- Co-ordination of Process engineering design and drafting
- Complete complex process design activities including simulation
- Liaison with other discipline Lead engineers on technical issues and engineering matters.
- Assisting asset/client Lead Project Engineers in the definition of the Process engineering work in any project, design approach and criteria, procedures for engineering work and timely production of deliverables
- Co-ordination and preparation of input to Essential Process Documents, as defined by the client/ contract. Where responsibility for update of the Master Documents is handed to the Lead Process Engineer, procedures shall be put in place to maintain document integrity.
What you bring:
Bachelors Degree or masters degree in Engineering.
Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Arizona or ability to obtain within 6 months
12 years of Engineering experience; 15 years experience is preferred
8 years in Copper/precious metals processing facilities SME preferred
Experience with the following:
- Copper hydrometallurgical processing.
- Copper dump leaching processing.
- Copper smelting
- Flowsheet/ P & ID development
- Equipment specification and selection
- Process plant planning/ design
- Production and process optimization
- Automation/AI integration
- Mine planning and design tools skills
- Processing recoveries and operating cost development experience
- Study management at all levels
- Trade-off studies
- Design interface management
- Technical report development and management
- Technical team management
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Engineering Design Process
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.