Senior Supervisor London
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now looking for a Supervisor to join our team. This is a permanent position and is suited to somebody with a real passion for retail as you will be very hands-on in this role and at the heart of the store.
Our Senior Supervisors work alongside the Store Manager and the wider store team to deliver the best possible business standards with pride, pace and energy. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing availability across the store.
- Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first.
- Providing fast and efficient service everyday by providing support and communicating with the store team on a daily basis.
- Ensuring the implementation of correct store policies and procedures.
- Celebrating colleague and business success.
We are looking for somebody with the following personal attributes:
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to keep things simple and take action to make things better.
- Ability to support, engage and inspire a team to work as one.
- Committed to succeeding.
- Flourish in a fast-paced environment.
Unfreeze your potential and develop a fantastic career with an ever-growing company where people are key to our success. Be a part of our future success story. Be Iceland.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.