Senior Team Assistant
Step away from the standard support role and get involved in launches and key activities of our Residential Project Marketing team. We are currently seeking a confident and proactive Senior Team Assistant to support four highly successful Directors and the wider Residential team.
Based in our stunning Sydney CBD office and reporting to the Executive Assistant to the Managing Director of Residential, this busy and valued role will see you as the go to person for the seamless executions of everything administrative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your strong administration skills, organisational skills and high attention to detail in this autonomous role. You’ll be supporting a driven team within a fast paced, collaborative and sociable environment.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Produce accurate and detailed submissions, reports and other property documentation
- Process expenses for the four directors and manage their social media presence
- Prepare reports, presentations & agendas for sales meetings, taking and distributing minutes
- Coordinate the rosters for the sales agents
- Generate reports from the CRM database
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.