Senior Technical Accounting Manager
A large, private-equity backed Insurance Group are looking to hire an experienced Technical Accountant to join their Group function working with the busines to provide technical accounting advice on various issues and be able to problem solve.
You will be interacting very regularly with the Group FC, Head of FP&A, Head of Client Money, Head of Tax, and other senior stakeholders and will be go-to person for all their queries.
You will need to provide accounting advice on various areas including:
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- IFRS9 financial instruments
- Hedge Accounting
- Lease Accounting
- Share Based Payments
- Goodwill Impairments
- Project working including moving their subsidiaries from FRS102 to FRS101
- Updating the accounting policy manual where required
This is a very flexible working arrangement, and travel to London will be required 2-3 times per month where you will have the opportunity to meet the team face to face allowing for greater collaboration.
- Big 4 trained Chartered Accountant (essential)
- Strong experience working in an Accounting Advisory or Policy role in Big 4 (essential)
- Industry experience as a Technical Accountant will be beneficial
- Track record of being able to solve complex accounting issues
- Excellent written and communication skills
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.