Senior Web Tracking Analyst
At Zoopla we want to help everyone make intelligent home buying decisions. We are building a team that will have the once in a career opportunity to re-imagine an industry.
A little about us:
- We're serious about tech but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
- We are spiritually agile, not religiously agile.
- We strongly believe in the value of good design. We believe it is a primary differentiator in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
- We believe in the value of data. We run a team that is data-informed. We think being data-driven is soulless and dangerous. Clean, confident, clear data combined with the insights of the team is what drives our decisions.
- We want to build small, collaborative, cross-functional teams that push each other to create elegant, simple solutions to difficult customer problems.
- No matter what the role we want everyone to be obsessed with getting inside the minds of our customers.
You’re a fit for our team if…
- You strive to set the standard and are always looking to raise the bar and want to be surrounded by others who do so as well
- You’re obsessed with knowing your customer
- You want to build things together, collaboratively with your team
- You want to own it; To have ownership and accountability for the outcomes of your effort
- You have strong, well-informed opinions but are open to being convinced otherwise through thoughtful discussion and debates with your teammates
- You have a bias towards action
- And if you want to come help us re-imagine an industry
What will you be doing?
- Implement marketing and product tags on the website using container solutions (Google Tag Manager)
- Collaborate with product and data engineers to improve the existing tagging infrastructure
- Coordinate site-wide tracking projects and collaborate with various teams across the business
- Analyse the impact of third-party tags on the website performance and provide recommendations for tagging efficiency
- Assist with GA and GTM configuration and implementation
- Debug implementation problems, configurations and coding errors
- Write how-to implementation documents, which enable people at Zoopla to implement our digital analytics solutions
- Audit the quality of the tracking and data outcomes and provide guidelines for improvement
- You have extensive knowledge on Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager configuration and implementation and are always up to date with the Google tech stack development
- You have experience with pixel tracking implementation
- You have experience with Mobile & App tracking
- You are passionate about data and you want to truly solve business issues through analytical thinking
- You are a strong team player that wants to teach and enable senior stakeholders, as well as product managers to work with a best in class tagging system to be able to push hypothesis driven product development
- You have experience in producing reference manuals, developer guides, and/or code samples
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.