Senior/Principal Geoenvironmental Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Role: Senior / Principal Geoenvironmental Engineer
Location: Central Birmingham
National consultancy who are established across the UK are looking to appoint a Senior or Principal Geoenvironmental Engineer within their Environmental team in central Birmingham. The role is to lead the Environmental team within the Birmingham office, so given the career prospects would best be suited to a Senior Environmental Engineer looking to take the next step or an existing principal who feels stagnated in their role.
- Leading Site investigations, Technical reports (phase 1&2) and providing design input to building schemes
- Design and Costings of Site & Ground Investigations including supervision and monitoring
- Guiding and mentoring junior staff
- Pursuing leads / Business development with the assistance of senior staff within the business.
- Degree educated in a relative field and working towards a professional qualification
- Experience in Contaminated Land, SI’s and report writing within a UK consultancy
- Knowledge of remediation appraisals and strategies
- Knowledge of engineering geology inc foundations
This role offers an exciting range of projects and an open path to Director for the right candidate. If you match the above criteria or similar and are an ambitious Geoenvironmental Engineer you will be rewarded with 25 days holiday, Life assurance, free use of company holiday homes and flexible working.
If you are interested in the role or would like to hear of something similar please do not hesitate to contact Mike at Cordant Engineering.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.