SEO Manager [ Marketing / Media Agency / Google Ads / Tanjong Pagar ]
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd.
- Tanjong Pagar - Singapore
- 5 days work
- Attractive Salary Package
- Company Benefits & Incentives
- Career Progression Opportunities!
Interested applicants can also send your resume to ***************@gmail.com and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
- Must have experiences in marketing / media agency
- Technical understanding of platforms like Wordpress, Shopify, Wix, Magento, ASP.net, AEM
- Knowledge of basic server administration
- Knowledge of Google ranking algorithms and how to optimise for them
- Working experience of SEO tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, Screamingfrog, MOZ
- Working experience of Google Search Console, robots.txt, .htaccess, XML sitemaps
- Experience working with clients, partners and external stakeholders for pitches, reviews and technical project management
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Present and consult with clients regularly on their SEO campaigns
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Manage SEO consultant team
Please include the following in your Resume Document *
(*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB)
- Contact No.
- Nationality/PR Status
- Recent Photo
- Expected Salary
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.