Server, Host / Hostess, Bartender Busser
Red Robin is taking extra measures to keep our Team Members safe during this time. We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfectant standards (Our restaurants are extra squeaky clean!), practice social distancing (every shift, every role), and require Team Members to wear face masks. Our health policy ensures that Team Members can take the time they need to be well. We are ramping up opening our dining rooms and are staying plenty busy with to-go and catering. Apply today to join our team to help Guests build everlasting memories, around their tables and ours! Front of House Team Members Red Robin isn't your typical burger restaurant. We're a team filled with unbridled energy, magnetic personalities, and a passion for having fun! We also have a passion for developing our Team Members! Did you know over 40% of our Managers were Team Members at one time? Many of these individuals are now General Managers, Regional Directors and Corporate Leaders! Always Accepting Applications:Host/Hostess Responsible for providing a great first impression by displaying a friendly demeanor and escorting Guests to tables - the host will take reservations with a wait list when necessary. Server Responsible for delivering a fun and satisfying dining experience to Guests and ensuring Guests receive menu suggestions, taking orders and serving food and drinks in a timely accurate manner. Bartender Delivers exceptional Guest service by being efficient, confident, personable, and an expert on all things beverage. (Must be 21 years or older) Delivery Driver You will act as a Brand ambassador delivering timely family friendly Guest service in both commercial and residential settings, consistent with the Company's B.U.R.G.E.R values. You will also be responsible for cash and credit cards transactions.You must have a valid state driver's license, proof of insurance, and a reliable vehicle. RedRobin (RRGB) is a well-established, high-volume, full-service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full-service casual dining restaurant company. Grow your career with Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews! As a Team Member at Red Robin, you'll enjoy:
- Flexible work schedules
- A great place to work and make friends
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- Eligible for 401(k) retirement plan (if qualified)
- 50% discount on Red Robin food and 25% for your family
- Awesome discounts on great things like computers, cell phone plans, event tickets (concerts, sports, events, etc...) & more!
- Fun and free events for our trainers
- Not required to purchase uniform - appropriate black shirt and dark jeans are all you need!
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas! Our mission is clear: make it fresh. Make it fun. Make it memorable. And above all, make 'em smile. Become a part of our team today! Red Robin independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described. Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer Company: Red Robin Req Number: R- Updated: Wed, 13 May 2020 00:00:00 -0400 Location: Vancouver,WA
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.