Service Recovery Associate
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Service Recovery Analyst is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to locate, acquire, analyze, and interpret data. You will be assisting the Service Recovery Department to spot trends, identify problems, and propose new or improved processes/procedures to ensure department KPIs are met.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, and provide ongoing reports
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and report
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Quality Assurance Manager
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.