SG-Inside Channel Account Manager - US West
There are 4,500 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Inside Channel Account Manager
Location: Houston, TX
The primary role of the Inside Channel Account Manager is to grow revenue with the assigned channel partners.
The primary role of the Inside Channel Account Manager is to deliver revenue objectives by managing and developing business with new major accounts and by driving utilization within named existing major accounts in a defined territory. This position is with a dynamic and collaborative team and requires close coordination and teamwork.
You will be required to utilize the AVEVA CRM system in line with the AVEVA Processes and Policies to support the execution of your plans.
• Foster “Trusted Advisor” relationship with distributor principals.
• Define and Lead Consultative Engagements with key distribution partners to analyze performance and identify joint growth and/or efficiency opportunities.
• Scenario analytics / planning in fast-paced and iterative environment.
• Develop / present findings and detailed recommendations.
• Identify the key Systems Integrators in your region and work to update them on AVEVA’s offering and how they can provide value to customers business.
• Work with the top 250 AVEVA customer headquarters, that fall into your region, to update them on the AVEVA story and the benefits of our entire product portfolio.
• 75%- 85% of your time should be dealing directly with customers and or channel partners.
• Create scorecards to drive mission clarity and accountability for results.
• Lead Co-Planning exercises with distributors setting mutual performance objectives & financial targets.
• Sync with NSF, Channel Sales, and GSC planning processes.
• Create channel execution strategies to drive AVEVA’s market share growth, based on data-driven segmentation and targeting.
• Identify, develop and test innovative strategies; this may include new communication approaches, cadence strategies, offer strategies, methods of offer delivery, and new external partnerships.
• Codify and communicate best practices (go to market, programmatic activities, etc.) internally / externally to maximize related benefits and reduce cycle time.
• Actively engage with industry associations and/or organizations.
• Work with marketing on providing closed loop feedback on leads and ensuring that marketing campaigns are correctly measured.
• Work with the Regional Sales Managers on Quarterly reviews for each channel partner.
• Work with the Regional Sales Managers on AVEVA Select Partner Planning.
• Operate in a highly functioning team environment fostering close collaboration resulting in synergies to achieve our common goal of revenue growth.
Important Working Relationships:
• Most important is maintaining a strong working relationship with the Regional Sales, Technical System Consultants and Channel Partners.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree with 2 -5 years’ experience.
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) with all levels of an organization.
Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization.
• Results orientated, intellectually curious, creative and highly self-motivated.
• Change agent mentality.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.