SG-Inside Sales Account Manager
There are 4,500 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Inside Sales Account Manager
Location: Houston, TX
The primary role of the Inside Account Manager is to deliver revenue objectives by managing and developing new business and by driving utilization within assigned strategic accounts.
This role is part of a regional sales team where you will define and plan your strategic and tactical approaches to achieving your objectives. You will work closely with local marketing, technical sales, technical post-sales support and the delivery organisation to build and close business within the region.
This role requires the ability to discover new opportunities for AVEVA’s traditional and non-traditional solutions, working with the client to explore and build a business case for investment in AVEVA’s solutions, supporting the growth of the business. You will be required to maintain and utilise the AVEVA CRM system in line with the Framework of ONE AVEVA.
It is an expectation that travel to clients, partners, prospects, AVEVA offices etc. (including overseas on occasion) will not be a normal requirement of successfully executing this role.
As this is an inside sales role, a significant portion of the job will be truly digital using the phone, skype, email, social media and other communication techniques to reach your customers and prospects in an efficient manner.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets supporting the regional business.
• Define and execute your Inside Account Manager Business Plan which outlines your strategic and tactical approaches for achieving your targets.
• Plan and organise all related sales activities starting from prospecting through to closing business in line with the Framework of ONE AVEVA.
• Comply with AVEVA’s Processes and Policies and other written and verbal communication from the management.
• Produce monthly reports outlining short to long term account strategies including both current and proposed activities, revenue status, and revenue forecast.
• Maintain and develop the customer pipeline in accordance with the pipeline recognition rules, and maintain activity within AVEVA’s CRM solution.
• Ensure sales documentation to support revenue booking are duly signed.
• Retain existing accounts and expanding solution utilisation, managing relationships at all levels of their business.
• Support management with all market related information and assist with marketing activity where appropriate.
Important Working Relationships
In addition to maintaining strong working relationships with all regional Sales Management, Marketing, Solution Strategy, Global Business Development and Consultants, the Account Manager will maintain a close working relationship with the regional Technical Pre & Post Sales organisation to ensure accurate communication of requirements and client expectations.
Skills & Qualifications
• You will be a driven, self-motivated individual who is naturally curious and has a passion for creating solutions that benefit the company and the customer.
• Prior sales experience is a plus, but depth of AVEVA’s product line is an acceptable substitute with at least one year of experience.
• You must be passionate about the customer’s business and must be able to investigate and uncover their most important problems to solve, matching AVEVA’s solutions to them where appropriate.
• You will preferably be degree qualified or have a professional qualification.
• You will be a self-starter, able to work to develop new client engagements through the entire sales cycle.
• You will be skilled and experienced operating at a range of levels from end user to senior decision makers within AVEVA’s target customer base, aligning their business problems with our technology solutions.
• You must have excellent understanding of the business benefits of the AVEVA solutions and services. Ability to describe the product benefits and any special offers and give advice about how these may benefit customers personally.
• You will have sound commercial and analytical skills to help identify market trends and opportunities for your nominated territory, refining business and account plans to exploit such opportunities.
• You will have a positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities and then marshalling the resources to pursue and close the business.
• You will have strong communication skills in all forms – written, oral, email, presentation, and have strong English language skills.
• You will be personable, be a strong team player and be able to conduct challenging business and commercial conversations with customers in a positive manner.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.