#SGUnited SECTION HEAD / ASSISTANT SECTION HEAD, PACKING & MIXING SECTION
Duties & Responsibilities
- Section Head, Mixing/Packing Section
- Production Manager
Basic Role : Manage the Packing and Mixing Section of Production Department
- To advise Mill Section on the Wheat Milling base on the stock or sales requirement.
- To maintain the quality of the product within the tolerance of the customer’s specification.
- To ensure a high level of hygiene and cleanliness for all the mixers, flour silos and packing stations.
- To carry out a routine checking and monitoring for all the equipment and machinery in his section.
- To prepare a duty roster for his workers.
- To recommend a fumigation schedule for all the flour silos.
- To monitor closely the silos activity (i.e. stock level and contents).
- To confirm the level and contents of all the chemical and activities in micro or macro additives bins.
- To ensure the flour is packed with correct quantity and bag.
- To manage the packing stations to its appropriate capacities.
- To monitor closely the stock level for the finished product.
- Responsible for cost effectiveness in his section.
- Physically inspect all the valve setting for all the transport elements and to confirm that the mixed flour has been delivered to the correct flour bins.
- To discuss any variances of the flour mix corresponding to the customer’s specification and to give suggestions on the possibilities of altering the recipes for the mixing.
- Determine the rate of sample collection for each mix and send it to the laboratory to confirm the specification.
- To assist for the preparation of the operational budget in his section and accountable for the variances in the budget.
- To prepare a yearly appraisal with regards to the performances of all the personnel under his section.
- To cultivate team spirit and ensure that all personnel under his charge work in harmony and close cooperation.
- To assist and oversee the updating of production data into the Oracle system.
- Minimum NITEC/Diploma in engineering or any other related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years and above of relevant experience in production /manufacturing.
- Good supervisory skills such as organizing, planning, human relation.
- Must have hand –on experience in machinery.
- Good skill of troubleshooting in production equipment.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.