SGUnited Traineeship: Global Treasury - Business Analyst
GT-Infra team manages all Front office desktop, market data and ePlatform Support. They also are the key BCP and CMT coordinators for the division. The contract will be for a 12 months period.
1. Participate in all ePlatform and STP discussions with the business and GT-BSS.
2. Ensure that the documentation and processes around all ePlatforms are up to date and complete.
3. Work with senior members of the team during the budget cycle to ensure that the forecasting and planning of resources for the coming year are taken care off.
4. Work closely with the BCP and CMT teams to ensure documentation and assessments are up to date.
5. Participate actively in the BCP and CMT exercises and ensure all issues are addressed.
6. Provide support to senior Treasury members of the project team in terms of project management support. Qualifications
1. A strong analytical and logical approach to problem solving and system development.
2. Able to code using VBA, C+, Python or "R".
3. Self driven to learn new products, system application and processes.
4. Proficient in the Microsoft office suite of products
5. Preferred diploma in Business Finance, Engineering/Computer
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position:
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.