SGUnited Traineeship - OSPL Customer Service
Manage queries from customers and provide solutions for their requests or issues. Deliver a delightful customer journey through informative interactions and improvement projects
• Attend to account-related requests via multiple channels
• Uphold service standards by ensuring prompt turnaround for service requests and consistent quality
- Understand customer behaviours and needs to improve their experience continuously through enhancement projects
• Manage assigned projects to deliver change management, quality assurance and customer satisfaction
• Customer oriented with good oral and written communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills with both internal stakeholders and customers.
• Desire to help others with patience and empathy
• Meticulous and able to think critically to solve problems
• Able to multi-task and manage time effectively
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
• A good team player with commitment and initiative.
• Enthusiastic, with a passion for self-improvement
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via My Careers Future for this position:
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.