#SGUnitedJobs (3-month) - Safe Distancing / Temperature Screening Ambassadors
We prepare school-leavers and working adults for a future of dynamic change, with relevant knowledge, lifelong skills, character, and a thirst for continuous improvement.
- To ensure that all persons on campus adhere to safe distancing measures and rules while on TP premises. This will include monitoring and patrolling our campus, class rooms, canteens and facilities to enforce these measures and ensure they are strictly carried out.
- To assist at TP temperature screening stations.
- Working Hours: Rostered on 8-hour Morning/Afternoon shift for 6 working days (including weekends) with 1 rest day per week.
- Positive attitude and take pride in going the extra mile to provide good service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Advertised: 13 Jul 2020
Applications close: 31 Jul 2020
Back to search results Apply now
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.