#SGUnitedJobs and #Public Service: Manager / IT (Geospatial Data) (Contract)
National Parks Board
National Parks Board
InfoComm, Technology, New Media Communications, Engineering
At the National Parks Board (NParks), we take pride in conserving our natural heritage and enhancing green spaces for all to enjoy in our City in Nature. We have a multi-talented and highly passionate team that is driven by the goal to create a unique world-class living environment through excellence in biodiversity conservation, greenery and recreation, and veterinary care in partnership with the community. If you share our love for nature and animals, and our zest for innovation and continuous learning, we have the perfect working environment for you.
As a Geospatial Data Manager, specializing in management of data in enterprise Geospatial system, you will be an integral part of our GIS/IT technology team, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to support NParks in the strategic use of data for organisational planning and decision-making.
- Support the development of GIS Dashboard to support NParks operations and management
- Support the management of multiple geospatial databases, streamline and manage the consolidation of NParks geospatial databases
- Analyse and study with the business or management team to support their data-driven decision-making needs
- Manage geospatial data sharing requests with government and non-government agencies
- Support the development of data governance polices and processes, and work with data administration working group for implementation
- Disciplines in Geospatial Technology/Science, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent are preferred
- Open to fresh graduates and mid-careerists who are interested in gaining GIS experience in Geospatial data management.
- Passionate about Geospatial data management and analysis
- Possess strong analytical, communication, presentation and stakeholder engagement skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Successful candidate will be employed on a 12-month contract with staff benefits.
Advertised: 06 Aug 2020
Applications close: 19 Aug 2020
Back to search results Apply now
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.