#SGUnitedJobs - Project Coordinator (Temporary)
Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth
Job no: 541965
Work type: Temporary
Categories: Administration Support, Social and Community Development
We aim to build a cohesive and resilient society, deepening the sense of national identity and affinity for Singapore through strengthening community bonds, promoting of the arts and heritage, youth engagement, sports development, volunteerism and philanthropy.
You will join a fast-paced team responsible for planning, organising and delivering the Emerging Stronger efforts.
As a Project Coordinator, you shall be primarily responsible for coordinating resources in support of the Emerging Stronger efforts. The role will require you to:
- Liaise and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, including other Government agencies, community and private sector partners and other stakeholders/partners, to understand their needs and better support them
- Attend meetings, events and sessions related to the effort
- Perform data entry and manage database(s)
- Create and maintain all documents and records
- Perform guided/ self-initiated data analysis
- Any other related tasks
To be successful in the role, it would be useful if the candidate possesses the following:
- Have a passion for citizen engagement, and public policy. Loves Singapore and is deeply passionate about building a resilient, confident, caring and cohesive Singapore
- Possess good interpersonal, spoken and written communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in process facilitation and design would be advantageous
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Analysing data and thinking through solutions
- A detail-oriented individual with the ability to work in a team and collaborate with various stakeholders
- Basic understanding and use of online meeting platforms
This is a short-term contract for service position for a duration of up to 6 months.
Selected candidate will be referred to a manpower agency.
Advertised: 07 Jul 2020 Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: 21 Jul 2020 Singapore Standard Time
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.