#SgUnitedJobs Research Engineer (ARTC)
A*STAR RESEARCH ENTITIES
The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is Singapore's lead public sector agency that fosters world-class scientific research and talent to drive economic growth and transform Singapore into a vibrant knowledge-based and innovation driven economy. For more information about A*STAR, please visit: www.a-star.edu.sg
• Develop algorithms and implement software modules for AMR applications.
• Design system architectures for applications involving AMRs, including hardware and software
• Software development in C/C++/Python,
• Software testing, debugging and deployment
• Hardware-software integration for robotics applications
• Must be hands-on and work well within a team of hardware and software engineers
• Technical write up and presentation
- Bachelor/Masters/Ph.D. degree in Robotics or Computer Science Engineering or relevant discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience with AMRs or autonomous vehicles, SLAM, Lidar technologies
- Knowledge of computer vision algorithms and software such as OpenCV, PCL will be advantageous.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technology quickly
- Technically motivated to solve problems, innovate and deliver on time to customers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Requirements
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.