[#SGUnitedJobs] - Senior Manager / Manager, Grant Audit Management [Fraud and Enforcement Division]
Accounting, Audit, Finance, Enforcement
SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Education (MOE). It will drive and coordinate the implementation of the national SkillsFuture movement, promote a culture and holistic system of lifelong learning through the pursuit of skills mastery, and strengthen the ecosystem of quality education and training in Singapore.
SSG will strengthen the adult training infrastructure by taking on all existing functions of the Committee for Private Education (CPE) and guide the Institute for Adult Learning (IAL) to enhance the capabilities and professionalism of adult educators. SSG will play a key role in the quality assurance for private education institutions and adult training centres. Together with educational institutions and training partners, SSG will ensure that students and working adults have access to high quality, industry-relevant training throughout life. SSG will also bring together synergies in continuing education and training (CET) and pre-employment training (PET), so skills requirements will continue to meet the demands of different sectors of the economy.
You will review audit activities on grants in alignment with SSG/WSG's compliance framework and provide advice and propose follow-up actions for cases and audit findings to SSG and WSG divisions.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate all internal and external audit preparation, responses and closure
- Develop and review grant audit frameworks and strategies
- Oversee grant audit implementation by service providers
- Review audit findings and reports on all training partners to ensure compliance to the funding terms and conditions
- Perform analysis of claims and multiple data sources for audit risk profiling, case selection and claims monitoring
- Handle complaints and feedback from whistle-blowers on fraudulent claims
- Prompt and timely response to assign and complete cases
- Effective management of service providers, external auditors and activities
- Tertiary qualification
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience in audit for Manager; 3-7 years for Senior Manager
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to engage service providers and other stakeholders
- Driven, meticulous and able to multi-task and work independently
- Good analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g. formula functions, pivot tables)
- Knowledge related to financial/accounting principles, Penal Code and Criminal Procedure Code will be preferred
- Candidates without the required qualifications but with relevant experience are welcome to apply
- This is a 2-year contract period
Advertised: 01 Aug 2020
Applications close: 28 Aug 2020
Back to search results Apply now
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.