#SGUnitedJobs Senior Manager / Manager (Service & Learning Excellence) – Contract
Central Provident Fund Board
Central Provident Fund Board
The Central Provident Fund (CPF) is a social security savings scheme jointly supported by employees, employers and the Government. Its basic purpose is to help CPF members meet primary needs like shelter, food, clothing and health services in their old age or when they are no longer able to work. Benefits offered are to help meet one or more needs of the CPF Member in his retirement. They include withdrawals by the Member for retirement, permanent disablement, home ownership and health care. The amounts available depend on how much the Member has saved in the CPF.
The CPF Board are trustees for the CPF savings of Members. We aim to provide CPF Members, in a cost-effective manner, the widest range of quality services possible. We seek also to help employers pay CPF contributions promptly and correctly in as efficient and convenient a way as possible. Where we can, we make our assets and services available to help meet Singapore's social and economic objectives, thereby improving the quality of life of all Singaporeans and CPF Members.
Senior Manager / Manager (Service & Learning Excellence) – Contract
As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Our CPF schemes touch our CPF members across various life stages. To enable CPF members to make informed decisions to meet their retirement, healthcare and housing needs, communication of CPF-related information and guidance in perform CPF transactions is key. The CPF website is an important vehicle to achieve this. If you are passionate about serving the public through delivering innovative and citizen-centric digital services, this will be a meaningful career for you.
The job holder will support the Product Owner in charting the vision for the products under the Product Owner through reimagining user experience alongside business processes. These relate to the Customer Relations Group’s digital products (e.g. My Mailbox, Online Contact Form) on the CPF website. He/She will be part of a cross-functional Agile development team, alongside designers and developers to execute the product vision. The job holder needs to collaborate with stakeholders and other members of the Agile development team to establish strong domain understanding of the relevant policies and service operations and translate into digital design of the products for implementation.
- Provide inputs on the product vision for all products related to Customer Relations Group’s digital products (e.g. My Mailbox, Online Contact Form), which takes into account both CPF Board’s needs and the value to CPF members
- Assess value and prioritise features to be released to ensure maximum value in every release and alignment with product strategy
- Provide recommendation on the standards required for the acceptance of product, and propose approach based on the results of quality reviews
- Ensure adequate and timely testing support so that the product is ready for release
- Relevant work experience preferably in Consulting and or Business Analyst
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective to understand business needs and challenges.
- Ability to elicit and document requirements, conceptualise and resolve issues
- Inquisitive and ability to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholders needs
- Strong communication skill and ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Resilient to work under pressure, resourceful and ability to adapt and manage
Find out more at CPF Careers page
TRUST. Everything We Stand For.
Advertised: 21 Jul 2020
Applications close: 03 Aug 2020
Back to search results Apply now
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.