#SGUnitedJobs Software Engineer (SupplyAlly)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
The Government Digital Services (GDS) Team aims to spearhead the digital transformation of government. GDS was established to develop new capabilities focusing on strategic systems of engagement where ICT provides a differentiating factor to citizens. The team functions to deliver digital information and transactional services leveraging on Agile Application Development, Analytics, User Experience Design, Design Thinking and Web Application Performance Optimization.
If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly-motivated peers, we welcome you to join GDS.
What to Expect:
- Work with a team of expert developers to develop a technology for public sector applications for distribution of physical and virtual goods
- Lead the development of mobile applications utilising high performance serverless APIs with existing applications
- Establish and maintain the environments in which centralized ledger implemented (i.e. development, testing and production environments)
- Maintain a continuous integration pipeline for the development and testing of applications
- Educate clients and internal development teams on the blockchain-related elements of the stack
- Work in other areas of the team (e.g. front-end/back-end development) when required
How to Succeed:
- Good understanding of and experience in continuous integration tools, and React Native app development and TypeScript serverless backend.
- Experience in developing Solidity smart contracts
- Good working knowledge of at least 3 of the following:
- Node.js and related tools
- Mobile applications development on iOS and Android with React Native or other cross-platform tools
- Serverless on cloud applications
- Common IPC/RPC methods and patterns
- Solid OS / networking fundamentals
- Industry standard network architecture
- Low level assembly coding (added advantage)
- Cryptography (added advantage)
- Ability to work collaboratively within a high-performing team
- Experience in working within a consultancy environment is an added advantage
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.