Sheet Metal Fabrication Foreman
Lead Group Consultancy
Our client is a national manufacturer of filtration equipment and exhaust/ventilation systems and due to incredible growth, needs an experienced stainless-steel sheet metal worker to help with the daily operations of the manufacturing site.
Duties Will Include:
- Work on the design, manufacturing, and installation of stainless-steel products
- Reviewing drawings, allocating tasks to the manufacturing team
- Purchasing required manufacturing machinery and equipment, establishing vendor contacts, and sourcing materials.
- Defining manufacturing processes, defining health and safety processes, determining the organization of manufacturing within the factory space, and the employment of potential manufacturing staff.
- Experience in the installation of these products, with the capability to take on the size of the business and support its overall development.
- Full Australian working rights
- Valid driver's license
- Extensive experience in stainless steel manufacturing including welding and brake press operation
- Construction industry White Card is an advantage
- Leadership role
- Stainless-steel manufacturing
- New branch development
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.