Shipper Sales Representative
Calling all relationship-builders and problem-solvers! Werner Enterprises has the career for you. We are expanding the brokerage aspect of our business to fill our shipper and carrier sales representative roles!
People in these roles obviously need to have strongcommunication skills and the abilityto multitask, but there is more to it than that. We are looking for high energy, enthusiastic workers that are confident in their decision making. In the end, these positions are all about challenging yourself, as you will be responsible for:
* Identifying potential business opportunities
* Building new and current customer relationships
* Assessing customer needs
* Finding the right logistics solutions
Better yet, your earnings potential is driven by your performance- and it is limitless. It is quite simply really. The harder you work, the more you make. Right out of college and making six figures? Thats not a bad place to be.
If you are looking to work hard, gain confidence and acquire new skills all while working for an award winning company, Werner Enterprises has got you covered. Join our team today!
Shipper Sales Representatives develop and maintain customer relationships by developing effective ways to transport customers freight. This role serves in a sales capacity and communicates with shippers and customers. Shipper Sales Representatives are responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, assessing customer specific needs, negotiating rates, promoting and selling our services, and maintaining sales goals and objectives.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
* Sell and negotiate Werner Brokerage services, securing business to meet individual, team, and Company revenue / margin goals.
* Prospect and cultivate new sales leads to establish business.
* Provide quotes for current and prospective customers utilizing analytical and logistic planning.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospectivecustomers.
* Strong desire to learn and work in a fast-paced, energetic environment
* Driven and competitive nature with strong problem solving abilities
* Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work independently
* Strong organizational skills
* Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
* Proficiency in using a Windows-based computer
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.