Siemens PCS 7
The candidate is responsible to lead the PCS 7 (DCS) engineering tasks as project engineer till handover to customer in the process industries. He or she shall work together with customer, experts, EPC, partners and engineers while reporting to Siemens project management. The specific tasks are as follows:
- Lead a team consisting of engineers, programmers, panel manufacturers and suppliers.
- Manage the tasks according to time schedule, quality expectation, budget and project deadlines.
- Notify potential risks early and preempt with possible solution and identify help needed to accelerate the handover.
- Define and discuss the detailed technical scope and deliveries with the customer, experts and specialist within the contractual obligation.
- Discuss and define the deliveries with supplier and sub vendors.
- Support the design, testing, deliveries and commissioning of PCS 7 solutions.
- Notify customers and sub-contractors of any non-compliance activities that may impact the project schedule.
- Document all discussions and agreements.
- Support the documentation submission including but not limited to functional requirements, test protocols, materials specification, training and OMM manual.
- Show good communication skills on a technical level to team members based locally and in the region.
- Implement measures for improvement of project processes.
- Follow company business ethics, compliance rules and professionalism during the interactions with customers, suppliers and external parties.
- Support the sales acquisition processes.
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Need to have completed university degree with technical, engineering or scientific focus from a recognize tertiary organization.
- Need to possess at least 5 years experience in automation development and another 3 years in lead position.
- Need to have excellent experience in SIMATIC PCS 7 system handling with updated training certification and project references.
- Need to have an experience with S7 F/FH Systems would be an advantage
- Must have good command of English language skills both written and spoken. Having other ASEAN languages will be advantageous.
- Must demonstrate passion for solving technical challenges while balancing customer relationship.
- Must be a proactive communicator with pleasant personality and good understanding with the team.
- Must be willing to travel in Asia when it is necessary
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.