Site Administrator - Construction Admin Assistant
We are looking to hire a Site Admin for a large construction project in Chetwynd, BC. This is a remote project where candidates will be required to live up in Northern, BC for 30 days at a time. This position is perfect for an administrative professional looking to join a dynamic and challenging team, and someone who enjoys being in remote site locations.
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding
telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations,
and filing. For smaller sites with less staff duties can also include small site procurement locally,
collecting material from local suppliers, and picking up certain small material from local service stations. Entering information through SAP, but training will be done on that.
His/her tasks are, but not limited to, the following:
* Answer and direct phone calls
* Organize and schedule appointments
* Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
* Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
* Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports given from the Site Manager
* Develop and maintain a filing system for construction Reporting
* Update and maintain office policies and procedures
* Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
* Maintain contact lists
* Book travel arrangements
* Submit and reconcile expense reports for the Site Manager
* Provide general support to visitors
* Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
* Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from
Northern BC, Chetwynd. Project is winding up, started a month ago, but person doing the Admin there needs to leave and go to Ontario for a different project.
They have 3-5 months of work depending on how the selected candidate prefers. If someone is willing to relocate fully for 3 months from mid-July to mid-November, or can rotate 21 days on site, 7 days off site and this would extend the contract length.
Daily per diem of $170. Food, lodging, daily travel is what the per diem should be spent on.
This position can start immediately, to apply use the link below or email
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.