In 1966, Designeers Midwest began providing technical contract employee support to the electronics and manufacturing industries in the Greater Cincinnati area. We represented job opportunities and recruited for permanent and long-term temporary employees, known as "contract employees". Over the decades, we have expanded our employment services and territory but our goal has remained the same: to build a strong record of excellent service by partnering with our clients and understanding their needs. Our knowledge of technical engineering and design sets us apart from other recruiting and staffing agencies and now Designeers Midwest serves clients large and small from coast to coast. Our contract personnel include Engineers and Designers skilled in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronic, Chemical, Process, and Structural / Architectural disciplines. Our Scientific Professionals serve the Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Environmental and Medical fields. In addition, we also provide administrative personnel with experience in technical engineering and scientific environments.
Title: Site Operations Intermediate Description:
- Responsible for interfacing with customers.- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. - This position has authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer, either from a financial standpoint or product standpoint.
Responsibilities:- System Asset Tracking, Management, Reporting, and Billing
- Conduct and help coordinate MADC/IMAC activity.
- Manage assets in ARMS: Missing Meter Reads, Moves, Adds, Swaps, Billing Details and Standard Reports to ensure timely, accurate invoices.
- Missing meter reads, and MADC activity updated on a daily basis.
- Generate and review change detection, meter read exception and change management reports on a daily basis.
- Manage to the on-going Acceptance/Schedule Document Process and Procedures.
- Allocate charges (set up cost centers) as defined by customer.
- Track equipment inventory & non-network connected device usage as necessary.
Reporting Metrics to include:
- Provide fleet performance reports on critical hardware errors.
- Identify poorly performing devices and report to customer on a daily basis within parameters defined.
- Develop trend analysis reports of the monitored devices to be utilized in ongoing reviews with the customer.
- Identify top errors with associated device models to be utilized in ongoing reviews with the customer.
- Create site operations desktop procedures/manuals.
- Develop processes or procedures as needed based on customer requirements.
- Maintain and update process/procedures as needed
Maintenance (break-fix) Service Support
- Work with designated service provider to drive service calls to closure in a timely manner.
- Work with service provider to ensure tracking and reporting on aged service call delay contributors is done and follow up action is taken to resolve top contributors.
- Coordinate with Lexmark resources on reporting and resolving any parts delays.
- Coordinate with Lexmark resources to engage Field Service Engineering and other teams to assist in device repairs.
- Track and manage action items to drive improved service delivery.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer to resolve any issues related to service delivery.
Accounts Receivable Management / Consumables Management:
- Monitoring Printers/ Copiers and Multi Function devices utilizing remote software for consumable alerts
- Document device serial number, Life Time Page Count (LTPC) and location of the device alert
- Complete consumable order process to fulfill the requirement
- Proactively notify device contact of alert and order status
- Individual must posse?s business maturity, in appearance, focus, poise and alertness.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working as a part of a dedicated team.
- Outgoing and well organized individual.
- Ability to perform in a multi-tasking environment.
- Able to work effectively and cooperatively with customers, remote team members and managers.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
Candidates will possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Candidates with college degree and/or five (5) or more years of direct customer help desk experience in copier/printer environment is preferred. Excellent customer service focus and outstanding communication skills are essential.
- Provide outstanding support by meeting customers needs in a courteous and timely manner.
- Requires experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
- Microsoft Excel skills a must (vLookup, Pivot Tables, etc)
- Must be comfortable working with data in Excel spreadsheets
- Proficient/familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint and Viso preferred
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using LanDesk software or familiarity with overall Help Desk ticketing software preferable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.