Site Supervisor - Contract- Inner City
Harrison Barratt Group (HBG)
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a Site Manager for their construction sites in Sydney. You may come from a trade qualified background within residential or commercial construction, however, your knowledge and job history are paramount to this role.
- Oversee the construction of established residential and commercial projects
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders as required
- Program and schedule trades and construction works
- Organize the release of materials as required
- Drive subcontractors to complete work to a high standard
- General supervision of site works
- Keep a safe site
- A trade qualification
- A building licence
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a site foreman or leading hand with knowledge of all aspects of the building industry
- Excellent leadership, communication and time management skills
- Ability to manage and liaise with Clients on site
- Liaise with office Staff/Sub-Contractors/supplier
- The energy and confidence to get the job done!
- Career development in both Residential and Commercial sector
- Long term opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Working for a company that has a great reputation and culture
Applications are via the 'apply now' button only. Please ensure all resumes are in WORD format.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Thank you in advance for your application.
Cash incentive referrals:
Harrison Barratt Group have an exciting cash incentive referral program in place for all candidates who are referred to us and are successfully placed with one of our clients! Simply get your friends and colleagues to get in touch with us and we will take it from there it’s that simple!
- Exciting Residential and Commercial Developments in Sydney
- Contract Position $45-$60/hour
- Immediate Start
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.