Smart Towkay Pte. Ltd. - User Experience Design Executive
Startup Talent Factory (Earn & Learn Programme)
- a dynamic fresh poly graduate?
- keen to experience start-up life and earn a competitive starting salary?
- planning to take a gap year after poly to explore your options?
Here’s your chance to take the first step towards you dreams in this flexible 9 to 12-month work & study programme.
About the company: We create a single platform to provide product information that’s personalized to each SMEs business profile for easy comparison. Through Smart-Towkay, we will make it easy for SMEs to simplify and find alternatives in their business banking needs that are most suited to their business profile. In the process, we save them time and money. Job Description: - Assist in web site designing and UI/UX including user experience design Requirement: - Fresh polytechnic graduate with a recognized diploma qualification
Interested? Drop us your CV for the following role today!
For more information on the company, please visit www.smart-towkay.com.
Eligibility Requirements for Startup Talent Factory Programme:
1. Fresh local polytechnic graduate from any discipline*
2. Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident
* A fresh polytechnic graduate is a candidate who has graduated from a local polytechnic within 3 years (from Nov 2017 onwards) of the Startup Talent Factory course start date (1 Nov 2020). As for NS men, you are required to have ORD-ed within 3 years of the course start date (1 Nov 2020).
Closing date: 23 October 2020 (Friday) Only eligible & shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Visit startuptalentfactory.sg for more information.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.