Snr Analyst Programmer
When you work at Allianz, you're part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. We value diverse thinking, so your ideas and innovative mindset will be warmly welcomed. You'll experience a friendly environment working with talented people, where you'll be included and have your capabilities recognised. And you'll be supported to reach your full potential and enjoy an enriching career.
Senior Analyst Programmer - Information Technology | NSW - Sydney
Allianz is the home for Senior Analyst Programmers who dare to think differently.
What if you could put the customer at the heart of everything you do?
As part of the IT Team, the Senior Analyst Programmerwill report into the Front End Support Manager and is a permanent role based in usual circumstances in our North Sydney offices. The role will work remotely amidst COVID and associated government recommendations to ensure utmost safety to our employees.
The role will see you use your core software development and leadership skills to meet customer requirements as you provide support and maintenance for a number of business critical web applications.
You willl be responsible for:
- Proactive monitoring and alerting of operational stability risks to mitigate system interruption and high severity incidents.
- Investigating, diagnosing, estimating and permanently fixing application issues.
- Working with Managers, Business, Support Analysts and System Testers to meet functional and non-functional requirements and timelines.
- Working with Infrastructure teams to ensure effective development processes and execution of software in production environments.
- Mentoring Developers across the team in ensuring management of workload, code reviews, knowledge transfer and best practice guidance.
Important to your success:
- Experience in Work Management Tools (Wiki, Jira, Remedy and Service Now) highly desirable.
- Deep understanding of service orientated architecture techniques and technologies, continuous integration practices (Jenkins/UCD/Bamboo, GIT/Stash, Maven, Nexus), configuration management (code branching, merging, retrofitting) and system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong production support experience with a problem solving and resolution mindset.
- A drive for continuous improvement and the tenacity to succeed.
- Strong customer focus coupled with strong communication skills to drive on time support.
What is on offer?
- What matters to you, matters to us too. Feel supported to have open, honest conversations about the flex you need so that you're able to take care of your personal life
- Be a part of a business transformation - make impact!
- Company discounts & benefits
Allianz is the home for those who dare - a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people, we foster a culture where our employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and dare to challenge the industry.
Allianz is committed to enabling a culture where inclusion is embedded, everyone belongs and new ideas are embraced. We welcome and value talent from all backgrounds, experiences and ways of working Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.
If you dare, there is an opportunity for you at www.allianz.com.au/careers
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.