What if you could build a SOC from scratch?
TTNI is part of a healthy world innovation leader: the Toyota family.
Our mission: driving technology innovation throughout the Group.
This puts us in the very specific position of being able to connect with all our Affiliates.
We offer Cloud, Security, Network & Managed Services support .
Our startup mentality allows us to create and replicate projects, share knowledge and visions across all Toyota Group entities.
What can we do together?
Do you want to be part of the car industry (r)evolution?
Tired of working in a pre-defined environment? Itching to build a solution from scratch?
Willing to create a scalable product?
Come work for us developing & co-constructing our solutions.
We need you because: we are building a replicable, scalable SOC Solution.
What will you do?
- At first, work hands on with Security Implementation Team
o Feeding data in a Security Monitoring Tool
o Data Processing
- Analyze / Sort / Categorize threats
- Create & standardize necessary flows
- Then push SOC out to provider and fall back on Analysis
- Then review framework & process to bring in changes and improvements
What's in it for you?
- You can make a difference
- You can build a replicable, scalable SOC from scratch
- You will be supported by an expert Security Architect
- Trainings to complete your skillset
- Friendly, and honest atmosphere
- Freedom and trust, no micro-management
- Flexible (Ideal work-life balance)
- Multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment
- The support of your teammates
You'll need to:
- Know about logging & monitoring tools/solutions such as a SIEM
- Understand latest trends and technologies related to network and security (identity/device)
- Build a product from prototype to scale
- Co construct with the Security Architect
- Love Security and Network issues
- Want to create
- Speak your mind & accept to be challenged
- Want to improve your skills
Your core values:
- Passion for your job
- Pro-active attitude
- Openness to change and learning new things
- Humility & Assertiveness
If this looks like you, the next steps are:
- First Interview :
- Libero Cipriano (https://www.linkedin.com/in/libero-cipriano-8122a33a/)
- Akira Chikuni (https://www.linkedin.com/in/akira-chikuni-a235bb99/)
Technical Interview :
- Rick Bancroft (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rbancroft/)
- Contract proposal: Libero Cipriano (https://www.linkedin.com/in/libero-cipriano-8122a33a/)
Turn back if:
- You've never monitored a networks
- Need a procedural environment to thrive
- Don't like being hands-on
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.