Social Media Engineer
ATIA Holding is a group of three companies: ATIA Ltd, ATIA Consulting and USA Inside.
Websites: www.atiaholding.uk, www.usa-inside.com
ATIA Ltd is multinational company which has 2 main sectors:
-First sector: ISO Standards - which includes:
- 1. ISO Implementation
- 2. ISO Consultation
- 3. ISO Certification
- 1.Developing applications for all technologies and platforms
- 2.Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP),
- 3.Customer Relationship Management System (CRM),
- 4.Learning Management System (LMS),
- 5.Document Management System (DMS),
- 6. Service Desk Plus (SDP),
- 7.Service Management Systems (SMS),
- 8.Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS),
- 9.Information Security Management Systems (ISMS),
The areas of operation for ATIA Consulting company are:
1. Design and implementation of information systems which include Service Desk solutions, Learning Management Systems, testing of information security of information systems and other information systems
2. Certification from the 'Best Management Practises' for IT Service Management frameworks which include: ITIL, PRINCE2, MSP, MoR, MoP, P3O, P3M3, MoV
3. Implementation, certification, testing and maintenance of Management systems for the management of quality, IT services and information security, including: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HACCP, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 17025, OHSAS 18001, ISO 20000, ISO 22000, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO 27005, ISO 31000, ISO 50001
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy,
and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Proven working experience in social media or related field (Minimum 5 years)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
For more information, please visit our websites:
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.