Software Deployment Senior Analyst
Meet The Team
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience - Minimum of 2 years professional experience in an Operations Environment
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Software Implementation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Coordination experience (client intake, scope control, budgeting, estimating)
- Mortgage industry experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Hands on configuration experience. Examples include screen user interface, application settings or parameters, branding, etc.
- Ability to propose creative technical solutions to challenging problems and communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
- Ability to work with a variety of customers from different departments in large and small groups.
- Adaptable to various work settings and able to serve in an advisory leadership role
- Strong personal initiative and ability to execute with minimal oversight
- Experience working in a dynamic environment wearing many hats
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.